admin, Thursday 04 March 2021 - 19:16:00
Director, Enrollment, College of Arts and Sciences
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, eight straight years of record enrollment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.9 billion.
Lead and manage the enrollment operation, directing the strategy and execution for A&S student enrollment funnel. Perform explanatory and predictive modeling to create data-driven strategies used to meet enrollment goals. Work in partnership with several teams that execute the enrollment functions to increase student outcomes.
- Serve as the key point person for topics related to overall student enrollment.
- Determine best practices and develop actionable data-driven insights and recommendations to design and implement strategies and metrics to support continuous process improvement, efficiency, and efficacy in the A&S student enrollment funnel. May be requested to create executive summaries, executive briefings, and benchmark reports.
- Evaluate diverse data sets, research new types of data and data sources to determine patterns; synthesize data into meaningful metrics and numbers; monitor data quality, identify inconsistencies, and develop recommendations to optimize enrollment strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the A&S Recruitment, Advising, and Retention teams to strategize, support and drive enrollment and retention goals.
- Effectively utilize the data infrastructure that supports student enrollment.
- Adhere to budgets supporting enrollment, in partnership with unit leadership and dean’s team.
- Represent enrollment efforts to college, division, and university leadership.
- Compile and prepare reports and assessments, interpret and disseminate information, provide advice, marketing insights, write proposals, deliver presentations and ensure that all programs and services comply with university, state and federal regulations (e.g. FERPA).
- May provide direct and/or indirect supervision to exempt and non-exempt staff (i.e., hiring/firing, performance evaluations, disciplinary action, approve time off, etc.).
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Seven (7) years of relevant work experience in student recruiting, admissions, or enrollment management.
- Coursework in Information Systems/science or related field. Proficiency with SLATE, Excel, and other standard office software apps.
Additional Qualifications Considered
- Master’s Degree.
- Experience with enterprise level customer relationship management (CRM) platforms.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary of $67,500.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
REQ: 84465 APPLY NOW
this content item is from ACE Ohio Women's Network
( https://www.aceohiowomen.org/plugins/content/content.php?content.185 )