admin, Monday 21 September 2015 - 14:17:00
Institutional representatives (IR's) represent and serve as advocates for the interests of women’s leadership development and advancement in higher education at their institutions using the following strategies:
- IDENTIFYING women leaders
- DEVELOPING their leadership abilities
- ENCOURAGING the use of those abilities
- ADVANCING women’s careers
- LINKING them to other women, mentors and resources
- PROVIDING women professional development grants, awards and scholarships
- SUPPORTING women in mid and executive-level positions throughout their careers
Click here for more information on the responsibilities of IR's and Regional IR's.
Each institution in Ohio is asked to identify a woman administrator on campus who will serve as its institutional representative. Click here to view a map of our Ohio regions or Click here to learn about best practices.
this content item is from ACE Ohio Women's Network
( https://www.aceohiowomen.org/plugins/content/content.php?content.13 )